Wednesday, November 11, 2009

too much time on a bus

i just spent all day on a moving bus. and by all day, i mean i went to sleep and woke up on a moving bus and got home at midnight. thank god for bus internet and satellite tv.
here's a few things i learned today:

1. Lionel Richie is/was AMAZING, but the 80's were soooooo corny



I've watched this video a hundred times just to relive the creepiness. i'm totally stealing this expression - it's like when you blow your nose, it's disgusting, but you just have to look.

also, the girl in the video, Laura Carrington, wasn't actually blind. yes, i searched the interweb to find that out. i know a faker when i see one.

2. This would totally have fooled me when i was a kid.



underneath that manhole is a creepy old man.

3. You can make anything out of gaff tape.



i wish i could supply a story from the bus about a certain sculpture that was made out of gaff tape, but i try to keep this blog fairly clean. and also the assault charges are still pending so my lawyer says to keep my mouth shut. for those of you without a sense of humor, that was a joke.

only three things? i spent all day on a bus and i only have three things to share? even i'm disappointed in myself. let's just shut this blog down before it gets any worse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa funny.... your posts are NEVER boring! :)

TTYL~kinsey

The Poetic Heart said...

gotta love gaffers tape. it fixes everything. a million times better than duct tape

hope said...

Yeah, you spent too much time on the bus. LOL!

Kacie J said...

Gaff tape is awesome we use it all the time at tech. OMG I love it =] my friend made a gaint gaff tape ball from allt eh tape we used and had to take off the stage and sets from plays and other events in my high school theatre.

About Me

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos; that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" --Hi Fidelity


Hey guys, my name is Nick Baumhardt. I help write and record music. I also play guitar for Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static.

These are my thoughts on music, art, politics, food, recording and whatever else I feel like writing about.

For more info about my producing, go to www.NickBaumhardt.com or myspace.com/nickbaumhardt
Check out my new site dedicated to fly fishing - Rhythm Fly Fishing
Follow me on Twitter!!! My twitter name is @nickbaumhardt