Monday, November 9, 2009

Show Cancelled in North Platte, NE

our show tonight was canceled in North Platte, NE. it's pretty ridiculous. i can't really give details, but let's just say that we didn't make the decision and we fought hard to keep the show going even if it meant us borrowing acoustic guitars and no sound or lights. we realize that there was a lot of hard work put into the show by local churches and volunteers and we fought hard to stay, but to no avail. we'll find a way to make this up to you.

No comments:

About Me

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos; that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" --Hi Fidelity


Hey guys, my name is Nick Baumhardt. I help write and record music. I also play guitar for Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static.

These are my thoughts on music, art, politics, food, recording and whatever else I feel like writing about.

For more info about my producing, go to www.NickBaumhardt.com or myspace.com/nickbaumhardt
Check out my new site dedicated to fly fishing - Rhythm Fly Fishing
Follow me on Twitter!!! My twitter name is @nickbaumhardt