Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baltimore

oh baltimore. you've provided a fun weekend. here are a few bullet points:

- we're complete nerds because we listen to NPR Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and Car Talk every week.

- Nathan got his phone stuck in the VCR we have mounted in the console. it took a back scratcher, a small screwdriver, then another large set of screw drivers and an hour of taking apart the dash to get it back.

- This was seen at a gas station somewhere in virginia. creepy.


- and while i'm posting pictures from this weekend, do you see something wrong with this sign?


- Stephanie's brother matt who is a great guy is also a huge gamer and showed us the ins and outs of world of warcraft and how he is a level 80 knight. he also showed us his collections of land and air mounts.

- on the way home we listened to a bunch of records by the late producer Jerry Fin after we found out that he died in 2008. RIP.

Ok, i'm back home now and i'd much rather spend time with my wife than write blogs. no offense. bye.

2 comments:

Katie McNeil said...

The sign is funny, but I think its intended meaning is that 'Edison Park Fast Thanks You.' I think you are supposed to read the logo to the left. Its just not very clear.

B-Man said...

Ok...that's kinda weird.

About Me

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos; that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" --Hi Fidelity


Hey guys, my name is Nick Baumhardt. I help write and record music. I also play guitar for Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static.

These are my thoughts on music, art, politics, food, recording and whatever else I feel like writing about.

For more info about my producing, go to www.NickBaumhardt.com or myspace.com/nickbaumhardt
Check out my new site dedicated to fly fishing - Rhythm Fly Fishing
Follow me on Twitter!!! My twitter name is @nickbaumhardt