Sunday, August 16, 2009

doggies

So the big news at our house this week has been the addition of our second dog. She's a nine month old boston terrier that we got from the boston terrier rescue in nashville. her name was jackie. and i say WAS because we had to change it. jackie is my mom's name so i didn't think that would go over well. haha.

so after much thought and wise counsel, we chose Milla Jovavich Leelu Dallas Multipass Baumhardt. Or just Milla for short. that's pronounced MEE - luh for those of you who haven't seen the fifth element. the runner ups were as follows: Zoey, Liza, Lola, Angel, Foxy, Meghan Fox, Scarlet Johanson, Kelly Kapowski and a multitude of other celebrity hotties which my wife promptly vetoed.

dogs are awesome. just in case you didn't know that. or maybe we just got lucky and got two really good ones. here they are running around in our backyard.

2 comments:

Stephen P Bohn said...

that is the best name for a dog in all of american history.

"the fifth element" for life, yo!

nickbaumhardt said...

yes. her actual full name is Milla Jovovich Leelu Dallas Multipass Baumhardt

About Me

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos; that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" --Hi Fidelity


Hey guys, my name is Nick Baumhardt. I help write and record music. I also play guitar for Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static.

These are my thoughts on music, art, politics, food, recording and whatever else I feel like writing about.

For more info about my producing, go to www.NickBaumhardt.com or myspace.com/nickbaumhardt
Check out my new site dedicated to fly fishing - Rhythm Fly Fishing
Follow me on Twitter!!! My twitter name is @nickbaumhardt